Bryntum Gantt Features
- Easy to to support any language.
- Unit tested with Siesta
- Supported browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge
- Drag drop, resize and create tasks using the mouse or touch
- Programmatic validation of any editing action
- 25+ columns included, support for adding any custom columns.
- Data can be sorted using any field or criteria.
- Collapsible grid section
- TypeScript typings support
- Support for huge datasets
- Customize the task look and feel using any HTML + CSS.
- from milliseconds to years, customizable zoom levels.
- Dependencies between tasks (FF/FS/SF/SS), incl. lead or lag
- Inline editing supported for all columns.
- Export to PDF, PNG and Excel
- All elements can be styled easily using just plain CSS
- Row height is customizable, and can be changed dynamically.
- Multiple different themes supported
- Fully localisable
- Each timeline element (task, parent task, milestone) can be rendered with your own custom template
- Tasks can be easily styled individually by putting CSS classes on the Model data, or by using the eventRenderer method.
- Easy to add custom data fields to any of the included Data Model classes (Task, Dependency, Assignment, Resource, Calendar etc)
- Comes with a flexible where you can override pretty much any part of the codebase.
- Multiple build versions available, a readable development build with source code comments and a minified build for production use. You can also build your own custom version to minimize the footprint.
- Integrates with any server technology (PHP, Java, ASP.NET etc)
- Fully working samples with PHP, Java and ASP.NET.
- Load and save your data in JSON format.