Bryntum Scheduler Pro Features
Includes demos for
- Written using the latest ECMAScript version
- Comparison table with Scheduler for Ext JS
- Easy to localize to support any language.
- Unit and integration tested with Siesta
- Supported browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge
- Drag drop, resize and create tasks using the mouse or touch
- Programmatic validation of any editing actions
- Add any custom columns. Inline cell editing supported.
- Columns can be sorted using any field or criteria.
- Dependencies between tasks (FF/FS/SF/SS)
- Zooming from milliseconds to year, customizable zoom levels.
- Customize the task look and feel using any HTML + CSS.
- Configurable time scale with up to 3 header rows, from ms to years
- Customizable task labels
- Read-only mode available
- Resource grouping
- Animated UI updates
- Filter tasks or resources easily
- Support for global time ranges and date indicators
- Customizable tooltips using any HTML markup
- Pack, stack or overlapping event layouts
- Export to PDF, PNG and Excel
- Undo & redo
Scheduler Pro Features
- PRO Powerful TypeScript-based scheduling engine
- PRO Calendar support for Project, Event and Resource levels which are respected by the engine.
- PRO Event constraints
- PRO 10+ extra examples showcasing the Pro features
- PROVisualised non-working time
- PROResource histogram
- PROResource utilization panel
- PROPartner with Bryntum Gantt
- PROTravel time
- PROVisual event progress indicator
- PROTimeline widget
- Includes a demo showing how to create a custom theme
- Row height is customizable, and can be changed dynamically.
- Predefined task styles and colors to pick from, or apply custom styling using CSS
- Ships with four SASS based themes
- Tasks can be easily styled individually by putting CSS classes on the data, or by using the eventRenderer method.
- Easy to add custom data fields to any of the included Data Model classes (Event, Dependency, Assignment, Resource etc)
- Comes with a flexible API where you can override pretty much any part of the codebase
- UMD-bundle for browsers that require transpiled code
- UMD-bundle as above but also including babel-polyfill
- ES Module-bundle for modern browsers that support ES modules
- All bundles are available in minified or readable versions
- Multiple build versions available:
1. UMD-bundle for browsers that require transpiled code
2. UMD-bundle as above but also including babel-polyfill
3. ES Module-bundle for modern browsers that support ES modules
4. All bundles are available in minified or readable versions
- Platform: ES2020, TypeScript and SASS.
- Integrates with any server technology (PHP, Java, ASP.NET etc)
- Load and save data in JSON. Custom data formats can also be supported.
- Demo using PHP backend included