Bryntum Scheduler Features
- Easy to to support any language.
- Unit tested with
- Written using the latest ECMAScript version
- Supported browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari and modern Edge
- Drag drop, resize and create tasks using the mouse or touch
- Programmatic validation of any editing actions
- Add any custom columns. Inline cell editing supported.
- Columns can be sorted using any field or criteria.
- between tasks (FF/FS/SF/SS)
- Zooming from milliseconds to year, customizable zoom levels.
- the task look and feel using any HTML + CSS.
- time scale with up to 3 header rows, from ms to years
- Support for global
- Customizable tooltips using any HTML markup
- Export to PDF, PNG and Excel
- Read-only mode available
- tasks or resources easily
- Pack, stack or overlapping
- Includes showing how to create a custom theme
- and colors to pick from, or apply custom styling using CSS
- Row height is customizable, and can be .
- Ships with four SASS based themes
- Tasks can be easily styled individually by putting CSS classes on the data, or by using the eventRenderer method.
- Easy to add custom data fields to any of the included Data Model classes ( , , , etc)
- Comes with a flexible API where you can override pretty much any part of the codebase
- UMD-bundle for browsers that require transpiled code
- UMD-bundle as above but also including babel-polyfill
- ES Module-bundle for modern browsers that support ES modules
- All bundles are available in minified or unminified versions
- Multiple build versions available
- Integrates with any server technology (PHP, Java, ASP.NET etc)
- Load and save data in JSON. Custom data formats can also be supported.
- Demo using PHP backend included