Premium support for our pure JavaScript UI components

Post by dominicdolan »

using version 5.3.1
when using the taskNonWorkingTime on the Gantt the darkened area for non working times set in my calendar bleeds into the day before and after. this does not happen with the regular NonWorkingTime with the same calendar assigned as the project default

jjztwwBU8e.png
jjztwwBU8e.png (2.01 KiB) Viewed 704 times
{
        "id": 6,
        "name": "7 Day WW",
        "unspecifiedTimeIsWorking": false,
        "intervals": [
            {
                "recurrentStartDate": "on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday at 9:00",
                "recurrentEndDate": "on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday at 17:00",
                "isWorking": true
            }
        ]
    }

i have project hoursPerDay set to 8

Post by alex.l »

What day is highlighted on your screenshot? I recommend you to test in on our online demo to confirm a bug, I do not see that in latest versions.

Btw, your interval might be simpler

"intervals" : [
          {
            "recurrentStartDate": "at 9:00",
            "recurrentEndDate": "at 17:00",
            "isWorking": true
        }

All the best,
Alex

Post by dominicdolan »

The Highlighted day is sunday in the original screenshot. i cant upgrade to the latest version of bryntum and im looking for guidance here on if iv set some setting wrong or need to do more like enable some other feature or some sub feature of the tasknonworkingtime please? because as i said it all works fine with the regular nonworkingtime, areas color in grey properly and task all present properly.
what looks like is happening is that because in my intervals the working time starts at 8:00 and ends at 17:00 when its highlighting the non working times its going from 17:01 saturday all the way to monday 07:59 when i need it to just fill in sunday the same way its doing in the regular non working time

i see i had an error in my calendar i posted i meant to show one where sunday was not in the calender

{
        id: "6",
        name: "6 Day WW",
        unspecifiedTimeIsWorking: false,
        intervals: [
            {
                recurrentStartDate: "on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday at 9:00",
                recurrentEndDate: "on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday at 17:00",
                isWorking: true
            }
        ]
    }

when i go to a demo i see the exact same behavior

EexNVdlaxq.png
EexNVdlaxq.png (30.57 KiB) Viewed 632 times

i added the calender to the first live demo here https://www.bryntum.com/products/gantt/docs/api/Gantt/feature/TaskNonWorkingTime

i saw another similar issue being reported around fillTIcks no being adhered to in the TaskNonWorkingTime,
i have this fillTicks = true

Post by tasnim »

Hi,

In the screenshot, this looks correct. What exactly are the problems you're facing? Is it possible to provide a runnable test case so we can debug it?

Best regards,
Tasnim

Post by dominicdolan »

here are some screenshot when i use the same calendars on the project level and display them through just the nonWorkingTime they dont have this run over into other days

taskNonWorkingTime

smogOQm0wy.png
smogOQm0wy.png (23.08 KiB) Viewed 623 times

a few examples of nonWorkingTime

8nnxjHwBCx.png
8nnxjHwBCx.png (3.96 KiB) Viewed 623 times
yP8U6pVCj2.png
yP8U6pVCj2.png (2.34 KiB) Viewed 623 times

Post by dominicdolan »

this is also true for your latest version demo so i dont understand how you can say this is intended functionality when both nonworkingtimes renders differently when thye are just applying the calendar one at the project level one at the task level

nonWorkingTIme

G4VyT8sDUv.png
G4VyT8sDUv.png (38.41 KiB) Viewed 623 times

taskNonWorkingTime

EexNVdlaxq.png
EexNVdlaxq.png (30.57 KiB) Viewed 623 times

in the nonWorkingTIme it just darkens the day that is non working but in the taskNonWorkingTime its graying out the day and the times bleeding into the day before and after both using the same calendar both using the same project settings

Post by dominicdolan »

upon further playing around with the demo i found that setting true or false the fillTicks on the project it changes how the nonWorkingTime is being displayed with the gray bar bleeding into other days, so this leads me to conclude the taskNonWorkingTIme is not adhering to the fillTicks variable being set

Post by tasnim »

Thanks for your detailed report. We'll investigate it. Here is the ticket to track progress https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/8900

Best regards,
Tasnim

Post by dominicdolan »

is there any chance to have a timeline to when this will be looked at/fixed?

Post by mats »

Hoping we'll get to it for the next patch, so 2-4w roughly.