Our state of the art Gantt chart

Post by asikamiotis »

Event segments are not appearing when first segment's "end" and next segment "start" are on the same date.

As i can see in the docs default minSplitDuration is zero thought when the first segment ends the same date as next segment's start date, segments wont appear.

Also i have another question about the event segments, is it possible to place a segment that wont expand its parent's timespan ? Like the children events and the manuallyScheduled configuration but for segments ?

Post by mats »

As i can see in the docs default minSplitDuration is zero thought when the first segment ends the same date as next segment's start date, segments wont appear.

As of v6.0 you can now let segments be adjacent and they will not merge. See this flag in ProjectModel

/**
             * When `true` (default) adjacent or overlapping task segments get merged automatically.
             * @field {Boolean} autoMergeAdjacentSegments
             * @default true
             */

Also i have another question about the event segments, is it possible to place a segment that wont expand its parent's timespan ? Like the children events and the manuallyScheduled configuration but for segments ?

Please use only one question per topic - just start a new one for this question.

Post by asikamiotis »

Thank you autoMergeAdjacentSegments in project model was exactly what i was looking for.

Post by mats »

Great to hear! Do you have a license for the Gantt already btw?

Post by asikamiotis »

Yes we are licensed under a different email.

Post by ghulam.ghous »

Glad to hear that!