Our flexible Kanban board for managing tasks with drag drop

Post by geoffswift »

We tried upgrading from Taskboard 5.3.8 to Taskboard 5.5.2, and unfortunately the cards are no longer visible. There is unfortunately no clear cause to this change, which is a show-stopper.

Are you able to recommend how we might go about diagnosing this problem, or any specific things we can check?

Before:

Taskboard-5.3.8.png
Taskboard-5.3.8.png (46.93 KiB) Viewed 1474 times

After:

Taskboard-5.5.2.png
Taskboard-5.5.2.png (25.62 KiB) Viewed 1474 times

Post by marcio »

Hey geoffswift,

Could you please try to use the latest version? Besides that, do you see any error on the console? We will need a test case for us to debug and check what's happening in your case.

Best regards,
Márcio

Post by geoffswift »

There is no error appearing in the console. Issue is also reproducible in 5.5.5 and also 5.6.0.

Post by marcio »

Hey,

So, we will need a test case for that, you can get one of our demos, add your configuration and some mock data, and send it here for us to debug.

You can get more info by checking our guidelines here https://www.bryntum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=772

Best regards,
Márcio

Post by geoffswift »

I found a workaround for this problem. Previously we were setting the taskStore.modelClass to a specific class after constructing the taskBoard, but now we define it as part of the config object when constructing the taskBoard.

I don't know why this would have made a difference but it does, and as it seems a better solution I'm happy to go with that.

Post by marcio »

Hey,

Thanks for the update and glad that you figure it out. :)

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance.

Best regards,
Márcio