Our state of the art Gantt chart

Post by dmitrichxd »

We use 5.6.7 Gantt version, LWS is turned off, as well as debug mode. The issue is reproducible on any of our environment production, scratch orgs, etc.

Post by dmitrichxd »

I've also just checked on the environment with the 6.0.0-alpha-1 Gantt version. It's also reproducible.

Post by dmitrichxd »

Got confirmation that we have confidentiality with Bryntum, I will share our scratch org creds with you Alex in DM. You can reproduce error there.

Post by alex.l »

Hi,

Thanks for the creds, I tested it in your environment and see the problem. But it still non-reproducible on our side. We need your assistance with that. Could you please try to minify your gantt configs, remove all features configs and even data loading and see if the problem still reproducible. If no, try to add configs one by one. That should not be related to data, but I am out of ideas, it just worked in my side with 5.6.7 version. I also disabled LWS as in your environment.
Pls also try to remove expandable element for test, maybe the problem is not in tabs at all.

All the best,
Alex

Post by dmitrichxd »

Hey Alex,

Yup, I've already did this during debugging, cut Gantt config creation 1-by-1 features, listeners, etc. and it was still reproducible on a minimum of params. As I said in the initial message, I found the exact error place in the gantt.lwc.module.min.js library and avoided receiving the error by adding conditions to it. It's not on our custom LWC side, it's for sure.

Best regards

Post by dmitrichxd »

Is there any way how I can assist you more in reproducing the issue? full source code regarding LWCs+apex methods or smth?

Regards

Post by alex.l »

Yes. How to create tabs as you have? Can you share some instructions, templates to have the structure as you have? In this case we should be able to repro the problem on our side and open a ticket.

All the best,
Alex

Post by dmitrichxd »

Hey Alex,

sure, I will record a video with a guide on how to set a similar structure and send it to DM

Regards

Post by alex.l »

Hi,

Short update.
Thanks for the video instructions, I was able to create tabs and put Gantt into it. Pretty easy with GUI and not throw code editing. But it works well to me. I am trying to apply your configs as much as it possible to find the root cause, for now it just worked...

All the best,
Alex

Post by alex.l »

Still can't repro any bugs. Please see video.
To make sure it is not related to any of your custom configurations, could you please use gantt configs from our Salesforce demo and try to repro this problem? All configs and data.
Please also share browser version you used and OS version.

Attachments
Screen Recording 2024-03-29 at 12.48.24.mov
(13.04 MiB) Downloaded 12 times

All the best,
Alex