Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by mikemcs »

In the demo: https://bryntum.com/products/schedulerpro/examples-scheduler/dragfromgrid/

updateAutoRescheduleTasks(autoRescheduleTasks) {
        this.eventStore.autoRescheduleTasks = autoRescheduleTasks;
    }

Where does the property autoRescheduleTasks come from in the eventStore?

I am using ScedulerPro and I can not find a property called autoRescheduleTasks in the eventStore. so this line of code above is not being set. I can console log the event store in the demo and the property is there, however, in my code, it is not there. I have not changed anything from the demo that would affect this that I am aware of.

Thanks, Mike

Post by ghulam.ghous »

This property does not exist on eventStore and only added as a custom property for this demo, set to true to reschedule any conflicting tasks automatically. You can inspect the code and can see it is returned in the scheduler config.

Try bryntum.query('schedule').autoRescheduleTasks in console in the above example.

Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 8.09.42 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 8.09.42 PM.png (486.03 KiB) Viewed 152 times

Hope it helps!

Regards,
Ghous

Post by mikemcs »

Thanks for the quick response, Where is the custom property added in the code on the demo?

Post by ghulam.ghous »

You can see that autoRescheduleTasks : false inside schedule class. This is where it is added.

Post by mikemcs »

Yes, I see that one on the schedule, where is it added to the eventstore in the demo?

Post by mats »

See line 120 in Schedule.js

updateAutoRescheduleTasks(autoRescheduleTasks) {
        this.eventStore.autoRescheduleTasks = autoRescheduleTasks;
    }