Our state of the art Gantt chart

Post by bohpa »

We have implemented Bryntum Gantt in our application with a valid license.
We are getting an issue (not the first time for this issue), our gantt is showing unwanted data in task list.

We are not passing this data to bryntum json but we are not sure from where this unwanted data is showing.

One more important thing is that this unwanted data is changing on refresh. For example, for first time suppose it’s showing on task x then in next refresh it’s showing on task y. So it’s showing random on any task.

Also, there is a link also created automatically. See below/attached picture.

Capture1.PNG
Capture1.PNG (67.79 KiB) Viewed 216 times

We have marked unwanted data with arrow.
We are sending content “Task 1 TBL 1” as data but just below that unwanted data “Complete double MJ” is showing and we do not know where this data is coming from.

Any ideas??

Than k you in advance.

Post by mats »

Can you please provide us a test case (with dummy data) so we can try to reproduce? Are you using latest version?

Post by bohpa »

Yes we are on the latest version.
I will need to get my dev crew to give you what you want to replicate it.
Please let me know what data you want.

I have a quick video showing you what it is going on from within the application:
https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/25474903?key=bf960ef0cff4e3f9003f7309a85b7fae

Post by tasnim »

Hi,

Thank you for providing a video describing the issue.

Please let me know what data you want.

Sure, we'd need the data that you're using to reproduce the issue (the data that is loaded into gantt).

If you're not comfortable sharing it here, you can always share it with us at support@bryntum.com

Best of luck :),
Tasnim

Post by bohpa »

Email has been sent.

Post by ghulam.ghous »

Hi Bohpa,

I checked the email and the data object, and we cannot say what is wrong. We are unable to reproduce the issue with only one task data because I am afraid it is something with cell renderers are not clearing the previous values on repopulate during scroll. We need a test case here with minimum config and data you are using to reproduce this issue, so we can reproduce this on our end and assist you accordingly.

Regards,
Ghous

Post by bohpa »

Further data has been sent.

Post by ghulam.ghous »

Hi Bohpa,

Thanks for sending us the data, but unfortunately I was not able to reproduce the issue with the full data as well. As I mentioned above we need a test case here so we can reproduce this issue on our end. You can use one of our demos to integrate the minimum code required to cause this issue. Here's our react example that you can use as a starting point and try creating a test case where this issue is reproducible: https://bryntum.com/products/gantt/examples/frameworks/react/javascript/advanced/build/.