Post by pascdese »

Hello,

It is impossible to add a start date if a deadline is not indicated in the part above, this could mislead users, can you either put the field in readonly for the time of the change or put the start date in the deadline?

thank's

Post by usamagull »

Dear pascdese,
Updates are in process as we will be finished with updates, we will update you. May be this weekend.

Post by pascdese »

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback, can you tell me if you have a progress date on this task? If not, I'm looking into making the correction.

Thanks in advance

Post by usamagull »

This is a feature and we have to discuss it with other team members to implement any change or modify it. after that, we can make this happen.

Post by pascdese »

Hello,

We've tested this functionality, but in the end it's more of a bug than a feature. The dates don't work properly and are not updated. I've made a video to help you understand the problem. I can set a deadline date that is less than the end date in the module

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IgnmOQs5ewd_kWkaQ83oEiNHjO99AG2R/view

Thanks in advance

Post by mats »

Is this reproducible also in our online demo environment?

Post by pascdese »

Hello Mat,

Thank you for your feedback, however this will not be representative currently the demo for V17 is based on version 16 of odoo features have changed since then

Thanks in advance