Our flexible Kanban board for managing tasks with drag drop

Post by pedrol3001 »

Hi. There is a scenario in your combo component where is shows null as text instead of an empty state message.
It appears when i have the property createOnUnmatched enabled to create the labels with the typed text when it doesnt exists. The other property enabled is thefilter-selected` to hide selected labels.

With this in mind, when i have all labels selected and nothing typed on the text field, it shows as the following print screen.

null_label.png
null_label.png (7.56 KiB) Viewed 779 times

Post by pedrol3001 »

pedrol3001 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:33 pm

Hi. There is a scenario in your combo component where is shows null as text instead of an empty state message.
It appears when i have the property createOnUnmatched enabled to create the labels with the typed text when it doesnt exists. The other property enabled is thefilter-selected` to hide selected labels.

With this in mind, when i have all labels selected and nothing typed on the text field, it shows as the following print screen.

null_label.png

Testing a little bit more i found out that the problem happens if i have the property filter-selected disabled too. The null text appears when there are no tags on the store.

The emptyText property does no works to override the message.

Post by joakim.l »

Hi

We can reproduce this in our examples in docs.
Here is a ticket where you can track the fixing progress: https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/7641

Regards
Joakim