Post by robbie junior »

Terence wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:44 pm

Only upgrading should do!

Hi Terence, we did the upgrade but nothing changed. Can't still perform any action on the Gantt without seeing the loader . Saving changes, please wait...

The demo page doesn't have this issue. But there we have only approx 40 tasks.
But our smaller boards on our Live environment > 12 tasks board. There I also face the issue with the loader?

We are about to moving all our project management to Odoo so we need to have this Gantt working asap. Please help me out.

Post by Terence »

Hi, it is uploaded to the app store. LoadMask should be removed. Maybe it is the browser cache?

Could you check the version in the network tab?

static/gantt_src/js/app.js?v6.4 <--

Post by robbie junior »

Request URL: https://project.prioticket.com/bryntum_gantt_enterprise/static/gantt_src/js/app.js?v6.1

This is what I found. So I need to clear the Cache?

Added:
After clicking Shift,ctrl, R on my windows device. I still see v6.1 in above URL.

Post by Terence »

That is the old version still. Can you rescan / upgrade again? should be v6.5

Post by robbie junior »

Terence wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:44 pm

Only upgrading should do!

My team is telling me they did. So they now ask me to download the app again so they can again upload from code.
Does that makes sense to you? If so? From where can I download it?

Post by Terence »

Is it not possible to download it form here?

https://apps.odoo.com/apps

Post by robbie junior »

Traceback:
TypeError: Cannot read property 'getTime' of null
at Project.calculateCriticalPaths$ (webpack:///./node_modules/bryntum-gantt/gantt.module.js?:27711:576550)
at tryCatch (webpack:///./node_modules/regenerator-runtime/runtime.js?:63:40)
at Generator.invoke [as _invoke] (webpack:///./node_modules/regenerator-runtime/runtime.js?:293:22)
at Generator.eval [as next] (webpack:///./node_modules/regenerator-runtime/runtime.js?:118:21)
at Map.continueCalculation (webpack:///./node_modules/bryntum-gantt/gantt.module.js?:27711:61125)
at EngineTransaction.onReadIdentifier (webpack:///./node_modules/bryntum-gantt/gantt.module.js?:27711:109907)
at EngineTransaction.calculateTransitionsStackGen$ (webpack:///./node_modules/bryntum-gantt/gantt.module.js?:27711:114986)
at tryCatch (webpack:///./node_modules/regenerator-runtime/runtime.js?:63:40)
at Generator.invoke [as _invoke] (webpack:///./node_modules/regenerator-runtime/runtime.js?:293:22)

at Generator.eval [as next] (webpack:///./node_modules/regenerator-runtime/runtime.js?:118:21)

My team is facing above error as they decicded to upload the app to the server again.
Can you assist / fix above bug.

Post by Terence »

Can you provide steps to reproduce?

Post by mats »

Post by robbie junior »

I see the bug is resolved and will be uploaded overnight. So lets say 06.00 tomorrow Amsterdam time we can try it again?