Scheduler classes to load via microloader in bootstrap.js

Support for v6.x of our Scheduling components

Apixu

Scheduler classes to load via microloader in bootstrap.js

Post by Apixu »

Hi,

I'm trying to load th Bryntum scheduler classes using the Extjs microloader used in the default generated application by changing the app.json file as follows:

Code: Select all

"classpath": [
        "app",
        "${toolkit.name}/src",
        "scheduler-6.1.7/packages/bryntum-scheduler/src"
    ],

When loading my application page where the scheduler should be displayed, I see the following error in the browser developer tools:

GET https://localhost:3000/Sch/panel/SchedulerGrid.js?_dc=1592952908742 404 (Not Found)    bootstrap.js:868

Thanks for providing an example of how to use the Scheduler classes by using the default extjs microloader in bootstrap.js

Thanks,
David

pmiklashevich
Core Developer
Core Developer

Re: Scheduler classes to load via microloader in bootstrap.js

Post by pmiklashevich »

Hello,

I've checked this issue with ExtScheduler6.x/tests/cmd_app, I created scheduler-6.1.7 folder and I copied ExtScheduler6.x/packages into that folder. Then I modified tests/cmd_app/app.json and comment out

//    "requires": [
//        "bryntum-scheduler"
//    ],

Then added

"classpath": [
        "app",
        "scheduler-6.1.7/packages/bryntum-scheduler/src"
    ],

Ran

sencha app build

There was an issue with one import Ext.view.BoundList in our classes, already fixed (You can find the fix in the nightlies tomorrow).

Then I ran

sencha app watch

No errors in console.

Please check out our sencha cmd guide: https://www.bryntum.com/docs/scheduler-for-extjs/#!/guide/sencha_cmd
We recommend using

"requires": [
        "bryntum-scheduler"
    ],

and in case you need to use multiple products like scheduler + calendar, you can specify -thin- bundle, for example bryntum-calendar-thin-debug.js" in classpath.

If you still has an issue with building, please wrap your application up in a testcase, zip it up and attach here. And add steps to reproduce. We will check. Cheers!

Pavel Miklashevich - Core Developer

Apixu

Re: Scheduler classes to load via microloader in bootstrap.js

Post by Apixu »

It works now. Thanks.