Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by Vale »

Hello,

While trying to verify the default scheduler behavior for exporting, I ran into 2 problems:

• On Edge (old version, not Chromium-based, 44.18362.449.0 to be precise), the export fails, with the following error in console:
HTTP405: BAD METHOD - The HTTP verb used is not supported.
(Fetch)OPTIONS - https://localhost:8080/
Unhandled promise rejection TypeError: Failed to fetch
  • When trying to export with Visible schedule and Visible rows (the other options don't matter) while being at the bottom of the schedule (row 100 is in view), it gets stuck on generating pages (I had it open for 15+ mins at the time of writing and no progress). This happens on Chrome, but it's probably independent of browser.

Post by saki »

Thank you for reporting the issue. The ticket is here: https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/1554

Post by Vale »

Thank you, I'll follow the issue on github.

Post by Maxim Gorkovsky »

Hello.

On Edge (old version, not Chromium-based, 44.18362.449.0 to be precise), the export fails, with the following error in console

Do you use HTTPS to run application you're trying to export? If so, try to export using HTTPS: node src/server.js -H 8081.

When trying to export with Visible schedule and Visible rows (the other options don't matter) while being at the bottom of the schedule (row 100 is in view), it gets stuck on generating pages (I had it open for 15+ mins at the time of writing and no progress). This happens on Chrome, but it's probably independent of browser.

Such problems are likely to be related to exact component size/config. Please answer few questions:

1. Which OS (type/version) do you use?
  2. Does your system has a touch screen enabled?
  3. Do you have system scaling enabled?
  4. Can you reproduce same problem on our export demo?

If this problem is not reproducible on our demo, could you please provide more info about your app? Ideally would be to have runnable test case, but we could start from scheduler config: size, columns, features, start/end dates, etc.