Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by marpavlov2 »

Hi!

I was following your documentation but I'm getting a lot of errors. Is my path only wrong or I'm missing some steps like copying the whole Bryntum scheduler folder to my project? Or I should copy only the _shared folder and some of the files? Or I shouldn't copy anything?

Please take a look in a video and please help me: https://youtu.be/Lz3fZCzcHxI

When we buy your product, will I need to replace all the files or? Is this also a version with source code?

Thanks in advance

Post by alex.l »

Hi marpavlov2,

We do not recommend to copy anything from the package to your project.

I tried it myself now using our guide step by step and it works to me.
In your video, you have "no package.json" error in very beginning, but it does have it. I would suggest you to remove all bryntum dependencies from your application, delete node_modules and package.json.lock, and unzip our sources to a new folder to start from beginning.

On 2:30 of your video you ran npm install --save [path] with wrong path. You should use /_shared/dist/bryntum-angular-shared subfolder.

Please, try it from scratch and let us know how it goes,

Good luck,
Alex

All the best,
Alex

Post by marpavlov2 »

Hi Alex,
Thank you on fast response:
Now I have done everything from the beginning and I haven't had a problem with npm.

Now on last step, when I add a bry-scheduler tag to HTML, I get:

ERROR NullInjectorError: StaticInjectorError(AppModule)[SchedulerComponent -> ElementRef]:
StaticInjectorError(Platform: core)[SchedulerComponent -> ElementRef]:
NullInjectorError: No provider for ElementRef!
at NullInjector.get (https://localhost:4200/vendor.js:106519:27)
at resolveToken (https://localhost:4200/vendor.js:121437:24)

Have you had anything similar? Should I change something in tsconfig.json?
One more question, Where can I make changes on source code and keep track of them? In SchedulerConfig?

Thanks in advance!
Mario

Post by pmiklashevich »

How can we reproduce this error? Could you please zip your demo up and attach here, so we can check? The best way is to have one of our demos up and running, modify it a bit to replicate your issue and attach here, so the demo has minimal changes to reproduce the issue.

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by marpavlov2 »

Hi, I fixed it.

Now I have another problem.
Cannot read property 'columns' of undefined
at Object.eval [as updateDirectives] (AppComponent.html:22)

It is because I don't have a file schedulerConfig.ts in the project and schedulerConfig variable is undefined. Files that have been changed in my project following documentation are package-lock.json, package-json, styles.scss, app.compoment.html (I added bry-scheduler there), app.module, and node_modules.

I can see schedulerConfig in examples/angular/angular-8, but not in my project. So I added schedulerConfig to my project add assets/users and assets/data, Now It's working fine.

Was adding that necessary? I can't see that in documentation.

Thanks in advance

Post by alex.l »

Hi marpavlov2,

Gald to hear it works now!
schedulerConfig.jsis not required, is just a configuration that we extracted into separate file. You could set columns and other props anywhere you feel comfortable to do, but you need to configure scheduler component same as any component you use.

All best,
Alex

All the best,
Alex

Post by Txim »

Hi, I'm trying to integrate the profesional schedule on my angular app and have the same error that marpavlov2 in this entry ----Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:59--- .

Uncaught (in promise): Error: StaticInjectorError(AppModule)[SchedulerComponent -> ElementRef]:
StaticInjectorError(Platform: core).

Can helpme to solve this? I prove several thing but nothing works or the result in a worst situation.
Thanks in advance.
Sergio.

Post by pmiklashevich »

Hi Sergio! Please start a new thread and include a runnable testcase + steps to reproduce the issue. See the guidelines: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=772

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by mario.pavlovic »

Hi Sergio, I can take a look with you. Contact me on mariopavlovic1994@gmail.com

Post by Txim »

Hi Mario, thanks for the response!
Finally I found a way to solve the problem.I included inside the app all the folder resources. For I reason I don't understand when compile they can't find the dependency's, as it's only for test in this moment, this solutions work's.