Show cool things you have done with our products

Post by mats »

New example using ASP.NET 3.5 with web forms and web services...

[EDIT] Updated to Gantt 1.2
[EDIT] Added Gantt 2.x version of sample
Attachments
ASP.NET and Ext Gantt2.0.zip
(268.98 KiB) Downloaded 2418 times
Ext Gantt CRUD Demo.zip
(348.05 KiB) Downloaded 2296 times

Post by jtorres »

Hi Mats Bryntse,

I'm building a simple application that should import a MS Project file and associate values to each task to calculate risks. The move out of some overlap tasks should change the risk index, and it's here that i may need your fabulous Ext Gantt.

I'm just a very basic programmer and I need to filter the tasks in ext-gantt from a .aspx page, by passing a parameter(querystring, session, ...).

I've add a field in your dbo.Tasks (project_id) and changed the query in webservices, as test, and it worked fine. For now i just have to get way o passing the "5" from a .aspx page.
  DataClasses1DataContext _db = new DataClasses1DataContext();
            var result = new
            {

taskdata = from t in _db.Tasks where t.Projecto_id.ToString()=="5" select t,
                //taskdata = _db.Tasks,
                dependencydata = _db.Dependencies
            };

return result;
        }
Thanks in advance,
Jorge Torres

Post by mats »

Not sure if there's a question in your post? Is everything working ok? :)

Post by BaruchGabo »

When using the example, the TaskContextMenu does not show up when right clicking a task. The default browser popup shows up. The script file for the App.TaskContextMenu loads in the browser but doens't seem to be used.
When replacing line 21 in App.MyGanttPanel.js with
plugins: [new Sch.gantt.plugins.TaskContextMenu(), new Sch.plugins.Pan()],
The default TaskContextMenu loads when right clicking on a task. However, after adding a new task (which saves to the database) any click on the task throws an error in
function(a){return a.get(this.leaf_field_name)==true}
where a (i'm assuming the new task object) is undefined.

Post by mats »

Updated example to use the default context menu, I can't reproduce your issue... Please try again and let me know what happens.

Post by jacksparoow »

Hi

Please mat can you update this example ??.

Post by EW_unit4 »

I've downloaded the example, but get the following error when trying to run from Visual Studio 2010: "Microsoft JScript runtime error: 'Ext.ux.maximgb.tg' is null or not an object" from the class App.TaskStore.Js.

Can someone help?

Post by mats »

Looking into it, are you using ASP.NET MVC or web forms?

Post by mats »

EW_unit4: Try updating the links containing "ext-scheduler.com" to "bryntum.com" in Default.aspx

Post by longboo.com »

when will this one be updated to 2.0?
We need this because asp.net web form still hold mush market share.
龙博软件ext-scheduler中国区授权代理商
http://www.longboo.com