Premium support for our pure JavaScript UI components

Post by til.schniese »

Hi there,

I am having an issue regarding the days at which summertime switches to standard time and vice versa. I am using v4.3.6 of SchedulerPro with vue package. I am also working with Europe/Berlin timezone. To sync the scheduler changes I am using the change listener on the eventStore. Apparently, when moving an event (duration: 1 day, 00.00-00.00) onto the switch date, the new endDate is wrongly returned. E.g. when moving it from before 27.03.22 onto 27.03.22 the new end date is at 01.00 the next day, when moving it from after 30.10.22 onto 30.10.22 the new end date is at 23.00.

This can also be seen in the basic example on your website, if you do the same here, the event tooltip will show a wrong date also. https://bryntum.com/examples/examples-scheduler/basic/

While writing this I noticed there is a very similar issue here, maybe this is related: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=20331

Also, you might be aware, but it would be great if you could also add the fix to v5 as soon as it is there. Thanks for looking into it.

Post by alex.l »

Yes, it's related to the one you mentioned. Thank you, we will try to increase the priority for that issue.

All the best,
Alex

Post by alex.l »

I've opened separated ticket for that, here is the link: https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/4225

All the best,
Alex

Post by til.schniese »

Hi again, are there any news on this? We really need a fix for that.

Post by mats »

No news yet, but we will try to address this in 5.0.3.

Post by til.schniese »

Hi there, I saw that this ticket was closed, but I was able to reproduce it still in 5.0.4 as well as in your online examples like I mentioned in the original post. Can you please check that again?

Post by alex.l »

Yes, you're right. I've reopened the ticket. Sorry about that.

All the best,
Alex

Post by bdent »

Hi. Just inquiring about the status on this one as well.

Post by marcio »

Hey bdent,

We're considering fixing this in one of the 5.x.x patch releases. Thanks for asking.

Best regards,
Márcio

Post by Maxim Gorkovsky »

Hello til.schniese
Could you please elaborate on your report? I am dragging events over the DST transition date in March and I am getting event at the dates which are displayed in the tooltip.
Could you maybe do a screen recording showing your problem on the online basic demo?