Post by janverstr »

Hello

One of my colleagues was creating a lot of tasks (with effort etc) in the app, but suddenly it does not work anymore.

I have the same error when opening the gantt view of that project. Restarting Odoo did not help.

Kind regards

Jan

Error:

Traceback:
Error: Load failed
Wrapper@webpack:///./node_modules/@bryntum/gantt/gantt.module.js?:790:853
_createSuperInternal@webpack:///./node_modules/@bryntum/gantt/gantt.module.js?:790:6962
AbstractCrudManagerError@webpack:///./node_modules/@bryntum/gantt/gantt.module.js?:37459:259
_createSuperInternal@webpack:///./node_modules/@bryntum/gantt/gantt.module.js?:790:6962
CrudManagerRequestError@webpack:///./node_modules/@bryntum/gantt/gantt.module.js?:37459:749
_callee140$@webpack:///./node_modules/@bryntum/gantt/gantt.module.js?:38087:109
tryCatch@webpack:///./node_modules/regenerator-runtime/runtime.js?:63:40
invoke@webpack:///./node_modules/regenerator-runtime/runtime.js?:294:30
defineIteratorMethods/</<@webpack:///./node_modules/regenerator-runtime/runtime.js?:119:21
asyncGeneratorStep@webpack:///./node_modules/@bryntum/gantt/gantt.module.js?:790:4592
_next@webpack:///./node_modules/@bryntum/gantt/gantt.module.js?:790:4924

Post by Terence »

I think a timeout occurs for that specific project. That is the only thing I know with the information provided above.

Post by janverstr »

Is there a way to find out more? Because that's the only info that is shown.
The browser console or so?

Post by janverstr »

Found it. There were two tasks for which there was an assignment with an empty resource_base line. Adding two users to those assignments solved the issue. Is it possible this creates an issue in the Gantt chart? (expecting a resource, but getting False as answer) It would be nice that this situation does not create an error, but somehow highlights the line in the gantt chart where the assignment is erroneous.

I have no idea which steps caused this. But I'll ask the colleague about the steps and try to avoid it in the future.

Post by Terence »

Thank you for the report. I have created a ticket.

https://github.com/bryntum/odoo-support/issues/54

Could you post the steps to reproduce there?

Post by janverstr »

My colleague does not remember the steps to reproduce the issue. He'll keep an eye on it and he'll inform me if it happens again.