Post by Terence »

Hi Terrence,
" I checked the issues on prioticket yesterday and I found a circular reference in the set dependencies."

Is there a way to remove them all at once? So we can start with a 'clean' board without any of these circular references?
I assume that will take away most of the bugs we are facing.

I do not know how they came in there. Circular dependencies are incorrect. The error is at data level. We have a ticket to be able to resolve those cycles, but still the problem needs to solved where it is caused.

Post by Terence »

I see the error with paging now, and I am surprised because we disabled that feature by not showing the paging buttons and filter in the gantt. The component itself had paging option by zooming or expand the time axis.

See the demo site where it is disabled

Screenshot 2021-09-16 at 13.03.52.png
Screenshot 2021-09-16 at 13.03.52.png (23.6 KiB) Viewed 1076 times

My question, how did those buttons show up on your end?

Post by robbie junior »

Terence wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:06 pm

Hi Terrence,
" I checked the issues on prioticket yesterday and I found a circular reference in the set dependencies."

Is there a way to remove them all at once? So we can start with a 'clean' board without any of these circular references?
I assume that will take away most of the bugs we are facing.

I do not know how they came in there. Circular dependencies are incorrect. The error is at data level. We have a ticket to be able to resolve those cycles, but still the problem needs to solved where it is caused.

Can it be caused due to Sub tasks we are able to make from listing view and or on task level? Because these dependencies aren't showing in the Gantt either.

Post by Terence »

I think I found the cause update next week
https://github.com/bryntum/odoo-support/issues/32

Post by robbie junior »

Terence wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:54 pm

I think I found the cause update next week
https://github.com/bryntum/odoo-support/issues/32

Hi Terence,

Good to see you most likely found the cause.

For the time being.... Isn't there a way to remove all the relationships that are already made and in place? I dont mind starting from scratch again with creating dependencies and linking all the tasks.
Can't you flush all the data related to the linking and the dependencies of the cards?

Our own dev team can't do it I was told.

Let me know.

Post by Terence »

We have no option to do that in the interface. Should be easy to do in the database.
Delete the records from table project_task_linked

Post by robbie junior »

Terence wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:41 am

We have no option to do that in the interface. Should be easy to do in the database.
Delete the records from table project_task_linked

Clear! Thanks
Then we will flush from our side and I will explain them what to delete.

The only point I don't have a clear idea on what to do next is the issue I raised regarding the pagination of the tasks as according to you it shouldn't be there. I checked the demo website and indead it isn't showing there.
Who needs to take action on this point? And what would be the action?

Thanks for you help and effort. I have the feeling we are moving forward.

Rob

Post by Terence »

The only point I don't have a clear idea on what to do next is the issue I raised regarding the pagination of the tasks as according to you it shouldn't be there. I checked the demo website and indead it isn't showing there.
Who needs to take action on this point? And what would be the action?

Good point. It is made hidden by a css selector which is not working on your site. I think you gave credentials to your dev site. I will log in today or Monday to check why it is showing up there. The filter and paging buttons should not be there.

Post by Terence »

did you modify main.js

Screenshot 2021-09-20 at 16.11.07.png
Screenshot 2021-09-20 at 16.11.07.png (261.67 KiB) Viewed 1044 times

This is not code we have ever shipped. You seems to have removed the part which stripped the paging and search bar.

Post by robbie junior »

Hello,
We checked our custom code, with your gantt module.
we didn't remove any existing code from your module.
we only added some code to make filter option workable, and open task in new tab.
please check the attached screenshot

Attachments
gantt_update.png
gantt_update.png (75.93 KiB) Viewed 1039 times
gantt.png
gantt.png (75.99 KiB) Viewed 1039 times