Our flexible Kanban board for managing tasks with drag drop

Post by licjapodaca »

Hi there, I have an issue with the Taskboard, here it is the TestCase:

• First, I collapse some columns and then I select another view.

• When I return to the Taskboard and call the Taskboard.project.load() method the columns are not aligned correctly.

Here it is a demo:

columns-not-aligned.gif
columns-not-aligned.gif (1.55 MiB) Viewed 1511 times

Is this a BUG or maybe there is a workaround?

Regards

Post by alex.l »

HI licjapodaca,

Could you please attach a test case here? I cannot reproduce this with our examples.

All the best,
Alex

Post by licjapodaca »

Hi Alex, I already send the credentials by email to support@bryntum.com to let you access to our SaaS solution and see the issue that appears in the last image that I included in this post. The email it's from our account called "admonti@bts.com.mx".

Any questions you have, we are at your service.

Regards

Post by mats »

We cannot access it:

The request is blocked.
0eBxBYQAAAADqMnHwjz4nQa2iXGS2OtapU1RPRURHRTA4MjEAOTBjOTBjNDAtNTE2NC00NmFiLWJhYzYtYmIxNWYxN2U0NDUy

Post by licjapodaca »

Hi @mats, sorry for the request blocked, I already disable the Geolocation Rule that we have with an Azure WAF service to our SaaS solution ... you can now proceed to access to the STAGING environment ...

Regards

Post by mats »

Contraseña incorrecta

Sorry, we have no time to try proceed with this. Please instead, prepare us a simple to look at test case and we can help you faster.

Post by licjapodaca »

Ok @mats, in what format do you need the test case? in excel or here as plain text? do you have a test case example to see what you expect from the test case...

Regards

Post by mats »

Use one of our existing demos please and just modify it to show the defect. Then zip up and upload

Post by licjapodaca »

Sorry @mats, but where are the test cases demos that you say?

Post by mats »

Look in the SDK root folder, see the "examples" folder.