Our powerful JS Calendar component

Post by lanpeng »

Hi Bryntum team.
i have some question about calendar .
please download my test-case.

In Google browser and Edge browser.

Q1. sometimes ,calendar'view do not show the time cell, it just show the date line. As shown in the pic1. You may need to try a few more times to reload the page to reproduce the issue。

Q2 .As the test-case. I use the custom editor . As shown in the pic2. there have some error message in console When I change the start time to a time earlier in editor. But change endtime not . I modified the start and end time of the event by dragging the Eventcard, it is ok.

Attachments
pic2
pic2
pic2.png (157.65 KiB) Viewed 925 times
pic1
pic1
pic1.png (94.36 KiB) Viewed 925 times
test-case.7z
test-case
(124.27 KiB) Downloaded 67 times

Post by alex.l »

Sorry for long answer, it takes some time to reproduce the issue and find the cause.

So, Q1 looks like one of bugs related to Angular 12. And I was able to reproduce it only with performance slowdown x6.
I've opened a ticket for this issue, it needs in deeper investigation to fix it. Here is the link: https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/3538

Q2. The reason of this error in data type. You have to use Date to set on startDate/endDate values. If you wrap your String to new Date(), it will fix the problem.

eventRecord.startDate = new Date(dateFormattedString);
eventRecord.endDate = new Date(dateFormattedString2);

All the best,
Alex

Post by lanpeng »

thanks for your reply,alex.
As you said, this may be caused by Angular 12. In general, how long will it takes to solve this issue .

Post by alex.l »

Hard to say right now. The ticket will get a milestone version after it will be handled by our project managers and added to the nearest releases roadmap. We have a few tickets related to Angular 12, I think we will fix all of them together in one of releases, but it's too early to say when exactly.

If you subscribe on ticket updates, you will be notified.

All the best,
Alex

Post by lanpeng »

Hi.alex .
My team is already following the process to place an order and purchase the license 。could you fix the problem as soon as possible.

Post by alex.l »

We've set a 4.3.1 milestone for this bug, so it will be there in the nearest patch release.

All the best,
Alex

Post by alex.l »

The issue has been fixed and will be available in Nightly builds tomorrow (or after tomorrow), or you can wait for the nearest patch release.

All the best,
Alex