Our powerful JS Calendar component

Post by cdetrez »

Hi,
I downloaded the bryntum-calendar-trial (unzip version V4.0.0-rc-1-trial) and I followed the documentation for the integration with Vue. https://www.bryntum.com/docs/calendar/#guides/integration/vue.md
I copy/paste the same code from the doc, but there is no rendering of the calendar and I can see the following error message in the console "Error in nextTick: "RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded" :

Note : If I comment the component <!-- calendar ref="calendar" ... --> my page is rendering again.
I'm using chrome : Version 81.0.4044.113 but same issue with firefox ... So seems not related

FYI, I followed the exact same procedure to test the bryntum-scheduler and this one works fine.

Thank you for helping

Post by alex.l »

Hi cdetrez,

I downloaded calendar V4.0.0-rc-1-trial from our Customer Zone and followed all steps from our guide. I found some inaccuracies in code snippets (missed comma and bracket, wrong name for startDate property in calendarConfig example, as well as wrong date type), it will be fixed with the nearest update.
Regarding the error you reported, I was not able to reproduce it. I see the calendar and all works to me.
Could you please attach your application here and we will review what's wrong there? Or try to compare it with our examples. Does Vue app from our examples work for you?

I've attached the app that I got as a result of following our guide. Check it, maybe it will helps you to find the problem.

All best,
Alex

Attachments
example-name.zip
(16.57 KiB) Downloaded 107 times

All the best,
Alex

Post by cdetrez »

Hi Alex,
Thank you very much for your fast investigation and reply.
I have tried your sample on my side and this one is working. So I replace file by file from your sample into my project and now it's working. I have just an issue with the css but I will investigate more on that..
Imageimage post site forum

Thank you again,
Christophe.D