Our state of the art Gantt chart

Post by Animal »

What goes wrong in there?

You have a renderer. Is it working?

Does it add the classes you want to the cellElement?

Does it return the value that you want to see in the cell?

Post by Animal »

Looking at your code you sometimes set the color value, but sometimes do not. You sometimes add CSS classes.

You never clear the cell state back down to default, so the states you add "stick"

Post by prem.k@zetwerk.com »

Animal wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:54 pm

What goes wrong in there?

You have a renderer. Is it working?

Does it add the classes you want to the cellElement?

Does it return the value that you want to see in the cell?

No not working.

Post by Animal »

Have you stepped through your code to check that it's doing what you want?

Fundamentally, you have to make it do what you want it to do because only you know what you want it to do.

Post by prem.k@zetwerk.com »

Animal wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:59 pm

Looking at your code you sometimes set the color value, but sometimes do not. You sometimes add CSS classes.

You never clear the cell state back down to default, so the states you add "stick"

Will setting error will effect my return value. I have gone through the code but i can't see any issue with code but don't know why renderer overriding value.And renderer keeps getting called.

Suppose my json object looks like:

[{name: 'LineItem1', progress: 2, actualDate: undefined}, {name: 'LineItem2', progress3, actualDate: undefined}]

After editing of lineItem my json object looks like:

[{name: 'LineItem1', progress: 2, actualDate:'02/03/04'}, {name: 'LineItem2', progress3, actualDate: undefined}]

but after renderer get called in UI when i click on lineItem2 actualDate it shows by default date in date picker as 02/03/04 which should be ideally undefined. Why is this happening.

Post by Animal »

You have to step through your code and check what is really happening.

I cannot help you with that part.