Our state of the art Gantt chart

Post by shimnx »

Is there a complete solution for back-end interaction based on advanced? Because Advanced Gantt has a lot of add, delete, edit and check operations, if there are some fixed templates to interact with the back-end can save us a lot of time.

Post by alex.l »

Did you see Integration section in our examples?
https://bryntum.com/examples/gantt/
It has ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core and PHP demos.

All the best,
Alex

Post by shimnx »

dist\gantt-4.2.6-trial\examples\frameworks\aspnetcore\BryntumGanttDemo\wwwroot\app

This is the aspnet demo file directory, but there seems to be a build file missing under the app folder, could you please give me this file

Attachments
屏幕截图 2021-10-26 134105.png
屏幕截图 2021-10-26 134105.png (21.68 KiB) Viewed 483 times

Post by Maxim Gorkovsky »

Hello.

but there seems to be a build file missing under the app folder

What do you think is missing? This is a JS app folder and as far as I can see it has everything you need: package.json to install all required packages and webpack.config.js to actually build the js app.

Post by shimnx »

There should be one less folder called ‘build’

Post by Maxim Gorkovsky »

Are you experiencing problem building js application? Are there any exceptions in console?

Post by shimnx »

After I started the project, the page did not display the content, and the console had several error messages indicating that several files under the build folder were not referenced

Attachments
net.png
net.png (70.61 KiB) Viewed 474 times

Post by alex.l »

Hi shimnx,

Did you follow the instructions from dist\gantt-4.2.6-trial\examples\frameworks\aspnetcore\README.md ?

What way did you use? With docker container or manual setup?
After what step of the instruction are you experiencing that problem?
Did you call this command (from the README.md):

aspnetcore$ (cd BryntumGanttDemo/wwwroot/app && npm i && npm run build)

We need more info to help you out with that.

All the best,
Alex