Our state of the art Gantt chart

Post by JSureka »

Hi,
We are facing scroller flexibility problem in our project. That is we are not able to see the extreme project end line. I have attached a screenshot depicting this problem . How to fix this ?

Attachments
Screenshot (357).png
Screenshot (357).png (41.49 KiB) Viewed 490 times

Post by mats »

That is we are not able to see the extreme project end line.

What's the end date of your task? And can you please attach your code?

Post by JSureka »

Hi,
the start and end date of our project is 1/03/2021 - 21/03/2021.
We have loaded our project data using axios for individual stores.

I have attached a screenshot with different data . Facing same scroller problem in the tree grid side also , as you can see after skill exception we have two more columns but it is not diplayed. How to rectify?

Attachments
scroller2.png
scroller2.png (33.27 KiB) Viewed 483 times

Post by mats »

the start and end date of our project is 1/03/2021 - 21/03/2021.

The end date of the view is exclusive (meaning 21/03/2021 is interpreted as 21/03/2021 at 00:00:00), so the timeline looks correct.

As for the tree grid issue, can you please share with us your test case so we can run this?

Post by JSureka »

Hi ,
I have attached the test case for the scroller issue. I have also attached the screenshot of the same.

Attachments
scroller3.png
scroller3.png (64.15 KiB) Viewed 477 times
testcase.zip
(10.48 KiB) Downloaded 62 times

Post by alex.l »

Hi JSureka,

I applied your configurations to our examples to make a runnable test case. All looks correct to me: I see minimal size of columns, correct scrolls. You can find it in attachments. Please try to modify it to make the bug reproducible or attach your application that we can ran to see the bug.
Maybe something wrong with containers or extra styling that you used in your full application?

Please provide the Gantt version you used, version of browsers where you were able to reproduce it. And let us know if you see the bug in the app I've attached.

All the best,
Alex

Attachments
advanced.zip
(2.32 MiB) Downloaded 75 times

All the best,
Alex