Premium support for our pure JavaScript UI components

Post by alex.l »

Thank you for clarifications and code shared.

When you drag an event from one resource and drop to another, it shouldn't send added[] data, it should send updated[] data, that's what I see in our demos when I enable autoSync.

I am pretty sure the problem in uppercased ID that should be id and that, as well, I actually see in our examples.
You need to check your data models and check what data you initially loaded, make sure you didn't use ID in initial dataset as well, because right now it looks like you did (I am not sure, but that's the only idea that may explain what is happening) and that's why your assignments wasn't recognised as existing, but just added (with no real id), as well why do you see that warning in console after you turned on validation.

Please try to do the next:

1. Check data format you initially loaded, make sure you used id for all - events, assignments, dependencies, etc. for initial dataset as well.
  2. Check model classes you used, maybe one of them used data mapping which has not been properly implemented on one of sides (your app or our components).
  3. If all good on your end, please try to reproduce this problem in our examples, and/or attach your runnable application. Make it as simple as possible. So we will be able to reproduce this problem and investigate what's going on.

Thank you!

All the best,
Alex

Post by sterh »

hi @kbraiden,

did you find any solution? I have the same problem with sync function as you, but on React.
Can you share an idea where to look at?

Post by mats »

@sterh: Can you please share your raw server response? Did you add validateResponse: true, anything shown on the console?