It seems to work in your examples. Nevertheless, I was able to reproduce it again in a vue project. I attached the reduced test case as a vue file that you can plug into a local vue project. Just drag the added event to March 27, to see that it gets prolonged by one hour.
- (915 Bytes) Downloaded 10 times
I checked your code in our last version Vue demo, and all seems to be working correctly (I attached a video for you to check). Perhaps you could share a full project sample with your configuration, and with that, we could provide better help for this.
- Bryntum Scheduler Pro - Cell renderer demo (Vue 2).mp4
- (232.28 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
Yes, changing my PC timezone to Europe/Berlin makes the behavior you described appear, thanks for clarifying that timezone configuration. I recorded a new video with that behavior and will update the ticket as well.
- Bryntum Scheduler Pro - Cell renderer demo (Vue 2) (1).mp4
- (957.33 KiB) Downloaded 9 times