Premium support for our pure JavaScript UI components

Post by Leonardo »

Hello!

I've got an alignment issue with two partnered schedulers.

As long as both have the need for a vertical scrollbar everything is good (A).
However, when the partner scheduler is given more space (by dragging a b-splitter) and the bottom scheduler no longer needs a scrollbar (B), the y-padding element (I see a div with class b-yscroll-pad) disappears and the header of the bottom header is no longer aligned.

Is there a way to force that padding to be always active, or sync it between the two partner schedulers? (either active in both or hidden in both)

misalignment.png
misalignment.png (30.44 KiB) Viewed 966 times

Thank you!

Post by saki »

I've tried to reproduce it with our partners demo (switching headers visible for scheduler 2) but it look correct to me. Tested with latest version 4.3.0 in Chrome@MacOS:

partners.gif
partners.gif (2.57 MiB) Viewed 959 times

What am I doing different?

Note: If you cannot reproduce it with our demo, prepare please a runnable showcase to that we can investigate and fix it.

Post by Leonardo »

Hey saki, thanks for the reply!

Looks like the same issue is in the partner demo.
Please try in to show the header of the bottom scheduler (comment out hideHeaders: true).

Now if you scroll right until the end, the header will be off (because there's no ypadding there).

misalignmentDemo.png
misalignmentDemo.png (50.85 KiB) Viewed 957 times

Post by saki »

Yes, we have already a similar issue most likely having the same cause. I have updated the ticket here: https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/3495

Post by Leonardo »

Cool, thanks for the info!

Looking forward to the version including the fix then.