Premium support for our pure JavaScript UI components

Post by cubrilo »

I was checking the bug status and I noticed that you mentioned there only the layout issue. DId you notice that when you load it and first thing you do is press the 24h button and nothing happens. Then if I change the date in datepicker and press 24h it works. Also if I do the same but instead of pressing the datepicker I just press Today button and then 24h it shows only the 8-16h range. Same scenario but I press the next day button instead (or refresh) and 24h and nothing happens. This seems like a separate bug from the one in the ticket.

Post by alex.l »

Hi cubrilo,

I tested it locally and it seems it works with the scenario you mentioned in your comment.
If it doesn't work for you, please describe clear steps to reproduce and try to reproduce it with our examples. You can easily modify 'basic' scheduler example for it, please follow the instructions in the ticket.

All the best,
Alex

All the best,
Alex

Post by cubrilo »

Here is a gif of the scenario. I open the app, click on 24h, nothing, happens, then if I change the date in the datepicker and try again it works. I should behave the same for you as it is completely the same example.

Attachments
24h_not_working_sample.gif
24h_not_working_sample.gif (343.98 KiB) Viewed 519 times

Post by alex.l »

Thank you for the clarifications, you're right. I was able to reproduce this one with our examples, here is a ticket: https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/2854

All the best,
Alex