Premium support for our pure JavaScript UI components

Post by Samith »

Is there a way to change the anchor point of an event? Actually, I want to render the event at the bottom of the row when row height is increased. I have added a custom class with top-padding in eventRenderer but no luck.

Please follow the screenshot.

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (33.79 KiB) Viewed 807 times

Can we change the position of the name of resourceTimerange ?

Attachments
res1.PNG
res1.PNG (39.33 KiB) Viewed 803 times

Post by mats »

Resource time ranges always fill the full row. You can try to offset it with CSS, margin or translate etc.

Post by Samith »

Hi Mats,
I think you didn't get the questions.

1. Can we change the position of the "name" property of the resource time range? (refer screenshot 2)
  2. Can we render event objects at the bottom of the row? (Normally its rendered top of the row. refer screenshot 1).

Hope this will make sense.
best regards,
Anuradha

Post by pmiklashevich »

Hello!

Can we change the position of the "name" property of the resource time range? (refer screenshot 2)

You can override "justify-content" and "align-items" values of div.b-sch-resourcetimerange element

justify-content: center;
    align-items: flex-end;

Can we render event objects at the bottom of the row? (Normally its rendered top of the row. refer screenshot 1).

There is no configs to make it work out of the box, but you can set managedEventSizing to false and eventLayout to 'none'. Then you can apply css rules to make it work. Please check out this demo to see how we managed milestones positioning:
https://bryntum.com/examples/scheduler/customeventstyling/

Best,
Pavel

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by Samith »

Thanks mate! Its working