Premium support for our pure JavaScript UI components

Post by jandresampaio »

Alex,
Thanks for the project but that doesn't really help. I've checked and it works but I've provided a test case at the beginning of this thread where you can confirm that the error, in fact, occurs.

We don't understand why as we were hoping you could help us on that.

Thanks

Post by alex.l »

Hi jandresampaio,

I've provided you the example which is works so I expected you will debug your application by your own. Sorry, but we do not fix bugs in user's apps, only bugs related to our components.
What I did now, is replaced app folder in the application I sent you with app folder from your example. Removed node_modules, package.json.lock and dist folder. After that run

npm i
npm run build
cd dist/angular-8
http-server ./

Just regular commands, I am sure you know them, but I decided to post it here to make sure you will do the same and will get the same results.
And your example works as expected too. This means something wrong with your app settings. I don't know which exactly, but that's definitely something related to Angular 10 bugs, as we found before. When you find the cause, if you will compare your old settings with new (they are both Angular 10), it will be appreciated if you'll post it here for other users and for us.

I've attached your application with our settings which is working now.
Please, remember about "selectors null" bug I noted in my previous posts. You will find a workaround there as well.

All best,
Alex

Attachments
advanced-10_new.zip
(931.03 KiB) Downloaded 188 times

All the best,
Alex

Post by jandresampaio »

Hi,

Thanks for the project update.
Problem seems to be angular.json option "buildOptimizer" as true in my project's while yours is disabled.
Don't know why exactly this happens with your build but Angular is doing some optimizations to your code...

Post by robert.ru.urban »

Dear Support team,

we are facing the same issue that was described here and the only solution was to set "buildOptimizer" to false. Did you have any new leads on solving this issue? Would be really cool to use optimization in our production build process.

Kind regards,
Robert

Post by Leonardo »

Hello everyone,

I'm having the same issue reported by OP. Setting buildOptimizer to false """fixes""" the issue but I don't really see it as a fix but rather a temporary workaround.

Could we get some updates from the Bryntum team if this issue is still being worked on? Thank you!

Post by saki »

Please upgrade to version 4.1.0 and try again. We have compiled all our demos in this version with buildOptimizer set to true and all worked. Post please a workable showcase if you'd still have troubles after the upgrade.