Premium support for our pure JavaScript UI components

Post by melazhadi »

Hello,
I have a problem on the viewPresets, I have a code that works very well on an old version, unfortunately I put the same code but on the 2.2.2 but I have not the good operation.
thanks

Post by pmiklashevich »

Could you please explain what exactly is wrong? How can we reproduce? What's your testcase?

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by melazhadi »

attached is my project as you see on app.vue mounted I use registerPreset but it does not apply what I want I have to click several buttons that allows navigation in the display mode for it applies to me what I expect this problem I had not on older versions https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yaOoqqe514vq68eFBSHtkurvsHwdWlUB
Attachments
tasks.zip
(7.22 MiB) Downloaded 129 times

Post by pmiklashevich »

The google link is not available. I've checked the Tasks testcase you submitted against the latest 2.2.5. I see no issues with it. You create view presets and then call your custom function called updateDispMode
this.updateDispMode("SMARTWEEK");
If you run in console
bryntum.query('scheduler').viewPreset.name
you'll see it's "SMARTWEEK". I tried to change mode to "SMARTDAY" and the command above returns "SMARTDAY". So it works as expected. No errors in console.

You attached tasks/src/bryntum-lib folder which contains licensed sources (2.1.3). It makes no sense since you're saying it doesn't work for you in 2.2.2. And also it's forbidden to share sources. If you want us to check against a specific version just mention the source version and we will include it ourselves. Also if you spot a bug somewhere, first we recommend to try the latest sources since we constantly fixing bugs and adding features.

Let me know please if bryntum.query('scheduler').viewPreset.name returns wrong value for you. Or maybe I got you wrong and I need to do something to see view presets broken. Please let me know the steps and/or provide a testcase that shows the issue.

And another thing, I see you tried to create ViewPreset instance
//vp: new ViewPreset({ default: "weekAndDay", type: [String, Object] })
It doesn't work this way. Please check out docs: https://www.bryntum.com/docs/scheduler/#Scheduler/preset/ViewPreset
Not used directly, but the properties below are rather provided inline as seen in the source of Scheduler.preset.PresetManager. This class is just provided for documentation purposes.

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer