Missing 'Ext.grid.selection.SpreadsheetModel' and 'Ext.grid.plugin.CellEditing' on build

Ask for help related to our Calendar 2.x version
mnowakowski

Missing 'Ext.grid.selection.SpreadsheetModel' and 'Ext.grid.plugin.CellEditing' on build

Post by mnowakowski »

Hi all,

Some info:

Code: Select all

Platform: macOS 10.13.6
CMD Version: Sencha Cmd v6.7.0.63
Calendar Version: 2.0.5
Description:

I'm just beginning on an application using the Bryntum Calendar and it works fine when using `sencha app watch`, but if I run `sencha app build`, I get FILE_NOT_FOUND errors - the Calendar library may be missing some Ext classes in its 'requires' statements somewhere?

My solution was to add

Code: Select all

requires: [
       // added to work around 'requires' issue
        'Ext.grid.selection.SpreadsheetModel',
        'Ext.grid.plugin.CellEditing'
    ],

into my app.js, which solves the problem, but feels like the wrong solution - better to put the 'requires' in whatever file is actually using these libraries. I'm also seeing this problem with a similar list of libraries in the ExtJS Scheduler.

See attached app for an example of the error - it's essentially a copy of the 'calendar' example in the Bryntum Calendar package, with the details panel removed and a few tweaks made to run standalone.

Let me know if I can provide any more useful info!

Cheers,
Michael
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 6.08.26 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 6.08.26 PM.png (426.31 KiB) Viewed 1931 times
CalendarTest.zip
(70.17 KiB) Downloaded 69 times

pmiklashevich
Core Developer
Core Developer

Re: Missing 'Ext.grid.selection.SpreadsheetModel' and 'Ext.grid.plugin.CellEditing' on build

Post by pmiklashevich »

Hello Michael,

Thank you for detailed report. Indeed some requirements are missing in Scheduler classes:
- Sch.patches.SpreadsheetModel should require Ext.grid.selection.SpreadsheetModel;
- Sch.patches.CellEditingPlugin should require Ext.grid.plugin.CellEditing;
This will be fixed in the next nightly build and next release. https://app.assembla.com/spaces/bryntum/tickets/9427-missing-requirements-in-scheduler-classes/details

Cheers,
Pavel
Pavel Miklashevich - Core Developer

mnowakowski

Re: Missing 'Ext.grid.selection.SpreadsheetModel' and 'Ext.grid.plugin.CellEditing' on build

Post by mnowakowski »

Awesome. Thanks for the quick response!