Gantt trial ext.

Support for v6.x of our Scheduling components

ce.alicanonal

Gantt trial ext.

Post by ce.alicanonal »

hello I want to make a staff part in the gantt chart, so the user will login with his / her password and after logging in, that person will only be able to see their own tasks. Is it possible to do this, can you show me a way?

arcady
Core Developer
Core Developer

Re: Gantt trial ext.

Post by arcady »

The question belongs to application logic and out of scope of this forum I'm afraid.
If you want us to implement an application please contact sales @ bryntum.com

ce.alicanonal

Post by ce.alicanonal »

No I just want to know what the resources field in data does. Does this part represent the staff, if so, I can filter there and get what I want?
So if I need to summarize briefly, I will make a user login screen. The part I want to ask here is to add a column to the resource. For example, staff username and password. I will capture the resource id of the user entering this way and filter it while showing it. My opinion is that if this is possible, where can I filter the incoming data and do I have to change any place after making a change in the database?
I'm sorry if I bored you, I'm learning new, my English is insufficient so I can't fully grasp the documents.

arcady
Core Developer
Core Developer

Post by arcady »

Bryntum Gantt is just a component implementing a gantt chart. How to use it depends on a developer and an application.
I don't know your application so I cannot tell if the Gantt resource models can be used to represent users w/ login & password.

The Gantt stores do support filtering (https://bryntum.com/docs/scheduler/#Core/data/Store#function-filter) and adding new columns to their models is also easy yet
all the functionality that you mention (new login/pwd columns adding and processing) should mostly be done on the server side.