Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by cameronp »

Hi there, I believe my work ip range has been blocked from npm, we cannot get any of our ci's to build anymore, and attempting to go from my work ip to npm.bryntum.com, or customerzone.bryntum.com does not work. Pings dont work. From my home machine all is ok.

This just magically stopped working the last 2 days any help would be appreciated. This con-incided with getting my forum account lined up with the bryntum license which had a different email address.

thanks for your help. Image attached of ip

Last edited by cameronp on Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by sergey.maltsev »

Hi!

We have no IP blocking on our npm server side.
This seems to be an internet connection issue on your side or between you and npm server.

Bryntum npm server is online and works.

If you still have issues please attach npm client full output debug log so we can inspect it.

Also if you acquired a new license please recreate npm token used for CI's authentication for new email.

Post by cameronp »

Thanks, It looks to be a routing issue with our isp and its just sending off to a black hole.

Will chase up with them - Thanks

Post by cameronp »

Interestingly enough I have noticed that sometimes the main website is really slow to respond for me. below might be why :) your isp hosting the main site has very high packet loss.

Attachments
loopia.png
loopia.png (66.29 KiB) Viewed 328 times

Post by mats »

We're not able to reproduce what you are seeing. Is it still a high packet loss for you?

Post by cameronp »

Seems to be fixed, no packet loss anymore.... Thank you!