Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by karin112358 »

Hello Bryntum Team,

is there a way to suppress the "'xyz' calendar does not provide any working time intervals" dialog (see attachment)? I would like to include resources in the scheduler, which actually do not have working time intervals in a given time period.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Attachments
calendar-configuration-error-no-working-time-intervals.png
calendar-configuration-error-no-working-time-intervals.png (22.27 KiB) Viewed 494 times

Post by arcady »

Scheduler Pro uses resource calendar to schedule its events. If the calendar does not provide any availability intervals then there is no slots to fit events in.
So the calendar must provide working time intervals otherwise it makes no sense.

Post by karin112358 »

The calendar does provide availability intervals, but not for all resources in the selected time range. I would like to see in the calendar, that I can add events for resources A, C and D but not for resource B.

Attachments
working-time.png
working-time.png (30.77 KiB) Viewed 444 times

Post by alex.l »

Hi karin112358,

Please attach a runnable test case with data you used, so we can reproduce it and decide if it's a bug or not.

All the best,
Alex

Post by karin112358 »

Hi Alex,

we have found a workaround for our problem. As we are using zoomKeepsOriginalTimespan: true, we know which timespan is displayed. So we can add two intervals to each resource calendar with isWorking: true. The first interval ends before the displayed timespan and the second one starts after the displayed timespan. So we can show resources without working times for the displayed timespan in the scheduler without the "Calendar configuration error" dialog.

Best regards,
Karin

Post by alex.l »

Hi Karin,

Great to hear that. If you'll have time for that, it might be good to get a test case with the original problem. In case we have a bug in our calendars, it will be great to reproduce that and file a ticket.
But of course, if you have time for that.

All the best,
Alex