Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by Softhouse »

Hi!
We are using Scheduler Pro 5.0.2 in Vue 2.6.11 with typescript. We have made our own Event Model class which extends EventModel from the Scheduler.

We have encountered an issue when we drag and drop an event the copy past doesn't work as expected.
Have tried to debug it to see if we are doing anything that could cause the issue but I have not been able to determine if it is our code or not.

Steps to reproduce:
Step 1
When "Test Event" is copied and pasted to another point in time in the scheduler the new event "Test Event - 2" is positioned correctly.

Step 2
Drag "Test Event" to another point in time.

Step 3
Copy and paste "Test Event" to another point in time.
The result from step 3 is that "Test Event - 3" is not positioned at the desired time. Instead it is positioned at the same time as "Test Event"

This happens regardless if the copy paste is done with Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V or through the right click menu.

Furthermore, we first thought this was connected to that we set a dataSource for the startDate and endDate. But I also tried not setting data sources. But we still encountered the same issue.

If you could help us figure out what is causing this we would greatly appreciate that.

Attachments
BryntumSchedulerExample - Upload.zip
(353.9 KiB) Downloaded 31 times

Post by mats »

I tried to reproduce in this demo but could not: https://bryntum.com/examples/scheduler-pro/grouping/

Can you reproduce it there too?

Post by Softhouse »

Hi!
I tried to reproduce it in the demo you linked. But was not able to do that. Saw that the demo is running version 5.0.4 and when I bumped our example to that version it works now.
Also tried to step our code to 5.0.3 and encountered the same issue. So something that was changed from version 5.0.3 to 5.0.4 resolved the issue.