Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by sachidanand »

Hello Team,

I would need the Bryntum scheduler demo package for .net application , like we have for Angular.
The .net demo that we get with the trial version actually contains Nothing.

Is the new Javasript Bryntum scheduler(4.3.1) compatible with .Net application . If yes , could you please help us with the working demo for the same?

Post by Maxim Gorkovsky »

Hello.
I've just checked scheduler-trial/examples/frameworks/ directory and it contains both aspnet demos we have - regular and core version. What do you mean by trial version actually contains Nothing? What were you looking for and didn't find?

Is the new Javasript Bryntum scheduler(4.3.1) compatible with .Net application . If yes , could you please help us with the working demo for the same?

Bryntum Scheduler is just a frontend library which is meant to be used in the browser. You can use with any backend framework that can respond to http(s) requests. In our aspnet demos we just make .net to render the page with a scheduler and then setup controller to pass data back/forth.

Post by sachidanand »

Hello Maxim ,

We would like to use it in our application which is built on basic Js (Devextreme) for UI and .Net for backend.
For example , for the applications based on angular framework we had "<bryntum-scheduler>" component selector which has some input and output properties which could be used to render the scheduler . Since it was similar to angular framework structure , it was convenient for us to integrate in application built using angular.

In the similar way I would like to integrate the new Js Bryntum in the application which is built on
DevExtreme for UI. I would like to have a demo for the same.

Post by Maxim Gorkovsky »

In the similar way I would like to integrate the new Js Bryntum in the application which is built on
DevExtreme for UI

We're not familiar with DevExtreme so we do not understand the problem. I assume that UI framework has its own paradigm and you want to use our component inside the DE component tree, is that correct?
Can you give us some pseudo code of the expected usage? It would be helpful to see some actual code snippets that would allow us to understand your setup. Maybe you have tried integrating already and found some issues?