Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by Srb »

Hello,

I have some trouble generating events after build the solution.

I'm able to use normally the component and all works if all the resources are showed on the screen.(100% browser zoom)

I have an implementation(auto mode)that takes the only event I put on the resource and create with a rotation order in other resources a chain of them. This method works correctly in all other cases.

All is well until here.

In some cases I need to use up to 30 resources or more.
On the screen we can view 17 resources before scroll.
If I try to generate with the auto mode (take the event on every resource and create a new events on the other resources), the result is we can only rescue the event that are showed on the screen.

The evenStore only have 17 events and the method getEventsForResource() doesn't works in fact because the eventStore doesn't have any event for the resources not showed.

If I do large zoom(30%) and roll back to the bottom of the scheduler component the eventStore preserves all information and render correctely all my events.

Nothing of that happens before build the solution on Dev.ops
My current version of Scheduler pro is 4.2.4

Post by mats »

Can you please provide a test case for us so we can inspect it?

Post by Srb »

Hello Mats,

Share the complet build solution is not posible. I can share my component, but it can't run without the other solution components. I can share you the code and provide a screen record or registry events to show the issue. If its posible I'm open to make an anydesk sesion or similar, but I don't know if on your team do that thing's..

Thank's

Post by mats »

We don't need complete solution - just need your configuration and some dummy data.

Post by Srb »

Sorry about the late response, I solved it changing some parameters on layout project.

Thaks