Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by idazco »

We have a scheduler pro license and I have the deps loaded via package.josn. I have things mostly working with version 4.1.4 in that I can get it to load into a page and then start to load data from ./data/data.json

What I did was:

• I created a page in my existing Vue2/Quasar project at pages/Scheduler.vue
  • I copied over other resources from [unzip-dir]/schedulerpro-4.1.4-trial/examples/frameworks/vue/javascript/vue-renderer and put all the things in the right place in my existing project.

It loads the grid, the resources into the grid .. but then only the events for the first worker ("George") .. but then for no more workers after that. (see attachment)

The UI gets the "Loading.." spinner and goes no further.

The error in the console is :
(start error =========>)

[Vue warn]: Error in nextTick: "TypeError: Node.appendChild: Argument 1 is not an object."

found in

---> <BryntumSchedulerPro> at node_modules/@bryntum/schedulerpro-vue/src/BryntumSchedulerPro.vue
<SchedulerApp> at src/pages/Scheduler.vue
<App> at src/App.vue
<Root>

(end error <==========)

.. followed by ...

(start error ==========>)

TypeError: Node.appendChild: Argument 1 is not an object.
processCellContent WrapperHelperVue2.js:85
VueJS 8
processCellContent WrapperHelperVue2.js:77
renderCell schedulerpro.module.js:95402
render schedulerpro.module.js:95165
renderFromRow schedulerpro.module.js:96570
reinitialize schedulerpro.module.js:95828

(end error <============)

I find it very strange that Scheduler Pro can get so far and load one row, but then fail loaded data for the subsequent rows.

It seems that I am very close to getting this working but this error is going to take too much to figure out on my own. Please help.

Attachments
my project setup is very simple and almost exact to the example .. I only changes some files names but that should not be the issue since everything loads up to the first row in the scheduler
my project setup is very simple and almost exact to the example .. I only changes some files names but that should not be the issue since everything loads up to the first row in the scheduler
sp-project-setup.png (121.73 KiB) Viewed 414 times
Error in the broweser
Error in the broweser
sp-error.png (152.92 KiB) Viewed 414 times

Post by saki »

Try to remove city column, just to simplify it. If you really need to render a Vue component in the left side, then study the vue-renderer example code, mainly main.js, components/Button.vue and the city column you just removed. There's something simple missing.

Post by idazco »

Yes, thanks. This was the issue. I will look into that and try to understand about those things you mention.