Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by robimoller »

Hi Bryntum,
We are currently seeing an issue when we it seems that sync() is not being called when we delete events rapidly; our current implementation overrides ProjectModel.sync() but we have also set it to autoSync().
An example flow would go like this: We have Events that sometimes span several days (eg. 7 days), on The eventMenuFeature we've included an option to split this event into separate events, now the original event is 7 diff events. When a user decides to delete (deleteEvent) these events, and if doing it rapidly, we have noticed that one or two of the 'deleteEvent' calls doesn't call the ProjectModel.sync(); as result, the event is deleted from the UI but the backend still has it. I'd like to share some code snippet, but there's nothing really to share, we haven't touched anything.

Post by mats »

What version are you using? Doesn't ring a bell, we need some way to reproduce this to investigate.

Post by robimoller »

Hi Mats, We are currently using '4.0.7'. The only way for us to reproduce (semi-reliably) is to have several Calendar Events on the Timeline and delete them really quick (deleting at somehow normal speed won't do it), we've added a console.log() into our ProjectModel.sync() implementation to see the delete calls making their way to sync(), and sometimes one or 2 (eg. out of 8 calls) don't make it to sync(). I hope this helps, I'd gladly jump into a call to show you guys.

Post by mats »

Could you please test using 4.1.0 too? To ensure it's not a bug we recently fixed