Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by Aniket »

Team,

I would like to understand more about how to use terminalSides config of the dependcies feature.

Is there any demo which depicts the use of terminalSides feature?

Post by saki »

https://bryntum.com/docs/scheduler/#Scheduler/feature/mixin/DependencyCreation#config-terminalSides is the config option that default to ["left","top","right","bottom"] and it specifies on which edges are little circles, terminals, shown when you hover over an event.

Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 14.39.26.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 14.39.26.png (15.07 KiB) Viewed 1340 times

Post by Aniket »

saki,

Is there any way I can control the way dependencies are plotted

My events are clogged up and continuous having less time gaps.

Thus the dependencies are not visible.

Any workaround?

Post by saki »

Can you please post a screenshot please?

There are no other config options for dependencies drawing besides those described here: https://bryntum.com/docs/scheduler/#Scheduler/feature/Dependencies but we would like to see the problem, maybe we can do something about it.

Post by Aniket »

Saki,
I have used the dependencyStore filter function so that only events having dependencies are visible
Have a look at the screenshot

The dependency markers pass right through the events

Attachments
dependencies.png
dependencies.png (33.95 KiB) Viewed 1330 times

Post by saki »

If the solution would be to have dependency lines hidden behind the events then it is only matter of styling. It can be seen on the picture that lines are actually behind events but events are transparent so the line can be seen through them.

The following CSS should make events opaque:

.b-sch-event {
    opacity: 1;
}

Or just remove the lowered opacity of events from the used CSS.

Post by Aniket »

Saki, Dependency lines shouldnt be hidden behind events, they should rather pass below or up from the events, similar to the dependency demo

Post by saki »

Oh, are you saying that the dependencies of the hidden, filtered-out events are also shown?

If so, can you provide us with the data you use and the method of how you filter the events? I'll try to reproduce it here. If it is a bug we will fix it.

Post by Aniket »

No Saki,

If you see the screenshot I attached, I have arrows to indicate the dependency lines passing between the events, ideally they should go below or above the events, In above case, you can see dependency markers passing through center of the events

Post by saki »

Could you please post a showcase that we can use to test the behavior, find a solution and fix it?