Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by Robert Hirst »

Hi,

Just a minor issue I've noticed, let me know if there's any more information required.

Browsers:

Tested in Latest Chrome and Firefox on Windows 10 with physical mouse and both stepped and smooth type scroll wheels.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Begin an event drag on the bigdataset demo by holding the left mouse button on an event.
2. Use the mouse wheel or keyboard arrow keys to scroll down the page with the drag still in progress.

Behaviour observed:

The event remains at the original position, and once scrolled far enough disappears off the top of the screen, meaning the user cannot see where they are dropping the event.

Expected outcome:

The event being dragged should adjust position according to changes in scroll position since drag started, so as to remain under the mouse cursor.

Alternatively, if this is not possible, mouse/keyboard scrolling should be blocked/ignored when an event drag is in progress to prevent the cursor position and the event position becoming desynchronised.

Post by pmiklashevich »

Thanks for the report! Ticket here: https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/893

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by DaoBY »

Hi,

We have a same problem. Is it fixed?

Post by pmiklashevich »

Hello! Nope, it's not fixed yet. I've moved the ticket to our git hub repo. Please subscribe to it to get notified when it's fixed.

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer