Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by mateRO »

Hello Team,

in my app I have infiniteScroll set to true. This, unfortunately seems to result in some weird behaviour from the scheduler. When clicking on events, scrolling along the timeline as well as selecting events and using the scrollEventIntoView function, the events get suddenly resized to a much larger size than primarily set, and some events overlap. Sometimes the resources overlap as well. Another thing that occurs is that instead of bringing the event into view, the event either isn't rendered or the scheduler scrolls too far off.
Please find the test case attached. I didn't succeed in recreating the resizing issue, but you'll see that sometimes the events are not visible when attempting to scroll them to view with the "next event" button. The test case also contains screenshot that show how the events look when this error occurs versus how they (should) normally look. I would also like to mention that this only seems to happen when infinite scroll is allowed.

Attachments
test-case.zip
(107.74 KiB) Downloaded 50 times

Post by mats »

What version of Scheduler are you using?

Post by mateRO »

Scheduler Pro 4.2.4

Post by Animal »

I can't replicate it on any of the example pages when I make the, use infiniteScroll like this:

Screenshot 2021-10-27 at 13.04.46.png
Screenshot 2021-10-27 at 13.04.46.png (113.17 KiB) Viewed 1178 times

Can you show your configuration?

Post by mateRO »

Please find the configuration code of the scheduler, view preset and resource histogram attached.

Attachments
config.js
(2.63 KiB) Downloaded 50 times

Post by Maxim Gorkovsky »

Reproduced, ticket opened here: https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/3636 Thank you for report

Post by mats »

@mateRO Are you still able to reproduce this in our latest version?