Our blazing fast Grid component built with pure JavaScript

Post by martins »

HI!
I have 25 columns and around 50 rows of (development)data, but, when I do a pdf export. the first row is on pages 1, 4 and 7, which is not good - customer will not be willing to glue together an array of pages per day - is there some configuration setup, or a recomended approach to avoid such scattering?
In addition: We'd like to print the schedule view horizontally as to cover as much of the time axis as possible, and subsequent pages are scrolling down; not contributing with more data on the x-axis

Post by Maxim Gorkovsky »

Hello.

the first row is on pages 1, 4 and 7

Do you mean that multiple pages are exported first in vertical direction and then in horizontal and you want horizontal direction to be preferred? This is not configurable at the moment. I've opened a feature request: https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/5119

We'd like to print the schedule view horizontally as to cover as much of the time axis as possible, and subsequent pages are scrolling down; not contributing with more data on the x-axis

Is this essentially the same request to export pages in horizontal direction first? If not, please elaborate

Post by martins »

We would like that .. All columns are squeezed in one row of a page(landscape) (width) - because of color coding - would not be an issue.
So every page contains complete rows.

Every row of every page is a complete record - there is no other half some pages later.

We do support it - see option Multiple pages (vertically) in export dialog. Have you tried it?

Post by martins »

I had tried it, but it was not what we wanted, at the time, and I forgot about it.
Your comment worked - thank you.

Do I get it right the feature request I've opened is no longer required? If not, we will remove the milestone and put into backlog until someone requests smth similar again