Our blazing fast Grid component built with pure JavaScript

Post by bmcses »

[Java - GWT][BRYNTUM GRID 2.2.5]

Grid: TreeNode

Gett all records from Store ( ignore filters, get all "visible and not visible")

I'm having troubles to get all the records on our Grid Store ( TreeNode). As Doc says grid.store.records onle get the records "filtered"

I searched for it and i found this post:
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=12402&p=65389&hilit=grid+get+all+records#p65389

I tried this:
store.storage.allValues

But allValues is returning the same as grid.store.records , only filtered records.

Looking at the store object i found the following property :
registeredRecords

it has all the records, even if its filtered ( also the Root node ) but is not on the Documentation. Could use it?

or How should it be done?

PD: I can't post on the Premium support, but we have an active subscription of Bryntum grid. What i have to do ?
"To post in this forum, you need an active support subscription. Please renew your subscription in our customer zone"

Post by mats »

Single license does not include Premium support, please contact our sales if you like to add this to your license.

Post by Animal »

allRecords should work. I attach a screenshot illustrating this on the live Grid Filter example:

Screenshot 2020-08-04 at 11.19.09.png
Screenshot 2020-08-04 at 11.19.09.png (155.17 KiB) Viewed 1285 times

Post by Animal »

The same should work in the case of a tree. This is from the live grid/tree example page:

Screenshot 2020-08-04 at 11.26.05.png
Screenshot 2020-08-04 at 11.26.05.png (120.17 KiB) Viewed 1285 times

Post by alex.l »

We will update our documentation with this information: https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/1291

Thank you,
Alex

All the best,
Alex