Show cool things you have done with our products

Post by kesikp »

I need calendar mode view as in the picture. Scope of timeline from 9 to 14 in every day week.
What kind mode I must choose? Vertical or Calendar?
It's possible to obtain this view?
Attachments
Kalendarz-widok.png
Kalendarz-widok.png (33.42 KiB) Viewed 10020 times

Post by Maxim Gorkovsky »

Hello.
Not out of the box, but it's possible. Follow these steps:
1) append 'afterrender' and 'modechange' listeners to scheduler
2) in those listeners append new column to locked grid:
lockedGrid.getHeaderContainer().insert(0, generateColumn());
3) implement generate column method, make it return config for column. That column should also have renderer fn so you'd get empty cells on condition.
4) modify CSS to hide extra borders
5) and finally check timeaxis example to see how to generate such time axis

Post by kesikp »

Step 1 and 2 you can explain it in more detail? Maybe some examples?

Post by mats »

Please look at the next nightly build where we've updated the vertical example for you :)

Post by binon »

Hi Kesipkp, matts, Maxim

I have seen your request regarding "Calendar View" in the form. We are looking for exactly the same control like that. have you managed to do that?

I have downloaded the vertical orientation trail version and struggling to achieve that. I am new to Ext JS. Did you manage to display date and time on vertically.

Post by mats »

There was a small bug in it - please download the latest nightly build and you'll find all is there!

Post by binon »

Hi Mats
Thanks for your reply. I would like to display something like Kesipkp requested. First column I'd like spit into Date and time
Id like to display something like
Area 1 Area 2 Are 3
07/04/2016 AM
PM
EVE
08/04/2016 AM
PM
EVE

I dont want to display time like 09 am-12pm, I'd like to display AM instead.

How do I update the grid row header/first colum values. Can I update using TimeAxis.Js

Second question
If I disconnect from internet, the application doesn't work, it looks like something injecting or been injected the files in sch-all-debug.js.

What is the best practise to achieve our requirement, changing your files or extending the function?

If we buy the licence will be the same case or we will get those file on our server.

Thanks for your time
Binon

Post by mats »

1. Did you check the latest nightly build?

2. Of course you should host the JS/CSS files yourself to not be dependent on internet connectivity :)

Post by binon »

Thanks for you email Mats, Yes I have got the latest build.

Can I split the first column in to two, date and time separate. I want to display "Am" instead of 9am. How do i Customise that. Can I extend any functionality. I couldn't find an column definition.
Could you help e with this.

Thanks
Binon

Post by mats »

I don't believe you have the latest nightly build, since it has the date and time in two separate columns :)

Did you download it from our customer zone? https://customerzone.bryntum.com