Show cool things you have done with our products

Post by akireingrid »

Hello !

Currently, I m trying to adapt the advanced example that you provide on the website(Gantt advanced demo), I need to update the duration's value, depending on any changed perform over start or end dates. I thougth i could do it on the TaskStore (onTaskUpdated) but i think it is not right. Please any hint !

Thanks

Post by Terence »

What is 'any changed perform over start or end dates' ?

Post by akireingrid »

Hello,

For example we have a task that starts 13/04/2015 and ends on 23/04/2015 and duration is 10 days. Then if we change the end's date to 25/04/2015 then it should changes automatically the duration to 25 days.

Thanks!

Post by akireingrid »

I just saw i wrote a wrong duration, the expected duration is 12 cause we added 2 days at the end date.

Post by Terence »

Duration is automatically updated already.
See: https://www.bryntum.com/products/gantt-for-extjs/docs/ ... setEndDate

if second argument is false the duration will be changed. You do not have to program that yourself. See the advanced example and change the enddate, it will update duration for you.

Post by akireingrid »

Hello,

IT is true it works for my second argument, but what about when i try the same for the startDate ? I tried same criteria but it modifies the second argument but not the duration. I think in that case i need to add something else any clue? Thanks

Post by Terence »