Show cool things you have done with our products

Post by Abhijit_Muke »

Hello Brynutm, yesterday I have downloaded new bryntum release 2.5.1 and I was trying to add it in my application by just replacing gnt-all.js, gnt-all-debug.js, sch-all.js, sch-all-debug.js files and resources folder.My application has Extjs 4.2.0 after adding new brynutm release 2.5.1 it was giving me alert that upgrade extjs to 4.2.1, but I was able to run my application without any interrupt.It is quite obvious that I must to update ExtJs, but right now I'm in condition not to update instantly, coz I have tried upgrading once but it has huge effect on my existing application.

So I want to ask is there any patch can I made to my existing ExtJs 4.2.0 so I can use Bryntum release 2.5.1 ?

Let me know your suggestions for possible fix which I can make in ExtJs 4.2.0 ?

Thanks in advance.

Post by mats »

If it works fine, just delete that warning. We just don't support it officially that's all.

Post by Abhijit_Muke »

Mats, I don't have problem with removing this alert message.I was able to export gantt to PDF in my last Gantt 2.2.10 with ExtJs 4.2.0, but not in Gantt 2.5.1.

I want to know about compatibility of ExtJs 4.2.0 with gantt 2.5.1 ?

Thanks,

Post by mats »

We don't know of any incompatibilities I'm afraid. Try with 4.2.2 and see if it still fails? If it does, please let us know. It should work fine.