Show cool things you have done with our products

Post by fernando.nvicente »

Hello,

I'm using the Duration column in the schedule and, when the values ​​handle the Strat and Finish columns on amendments.

Make the Work column for hours and will like this also suffer change as the Duration column is changed.

Thank you.

Post by mats »

Sorry, can you please explain in a bit more detail what you need?

I've created a column named as "work" which represents the time worked in a workday. Once it reaches the number 8(range field) the column "finish" increases one day and the column "duration" the same thing. I've been trying to find out the right answer, but no success. I just wanna know where to aim.

Post by mats »

Do you have a data field in your model too? Please give us a clear test case...

Attached hereto is an example
Attachments
test.pdf
(95.6 KiB) Downloaded 727 times

Post by mats »

So, what is the issue - that nothing is rendered in your 'Work' column? Please provide the code you use to create your column. Also, please read docs for the Column class:

https://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.2.2/#!/a ... umn.Column

I just want the columns "duration" and the "finish" get recalculated when the column field "work" is modified.

Post by mats »

But Duration and Finish don't rely on your 'work' field. Please elaborate.

No, they don't. And this is the point. I want to sync these three fields. When I change the "work" field, Duration and Finish remain intact.

Post by mats »

So you want to update duration value after changing your own custom "work" field?